Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Deal or No Deal

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Deal or No Deal

    i ahve watched that show several times in the past month and i ahve came to a conclusion, no one will go completely to the end where the briefcase they pick is how much oney they get. all of them seem, to take the deal. i mean i know that if i was inb the peoples places that i would take the deal but this is supposed to be TV, lets make it exciting. what about everyone else


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deal or No Deal

    I've seen it go down to they have to either keep their briefcase to switch with the last one left.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deal or No Deal

    I love this show, kind of getting old now though. Kind of like how Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, was hot has a firecracker for a couple months but just fizzled out.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deal or No Deal

    My 10yr. old loves this show. He is one who yells for NO DEAL all the time. I've seen alot of older men and women who will take deals. We watch this show all the time and I've seen some who win really big even if it isn't the million. For me on the show, I would be the type to deal I guess if given a good offer. My husband would not deal so fast.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deal or No Deal

    I have seen every show and once there was a person who went the whole way thru. they offered them the chance to exchange the briefcases. he stuck with the one he had. the one he did not take had the million in it. he ended up with 300,000 still not a bad chunck of change.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •